Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 10 Homework

An Open Letter to Educators: Morgan Bayda

The Dan Brown video was good. It speaks truth. It is something that at one point or another we've all felt as students, how is this class beneficial to me. Dan Brown was just able to make a valid argument for it and had enough courage to post it on youtube. There have been classes where I felt that it was a waste of time but at the same time there have been classes that where very beneficial and that I learned a lot by going. I am a visual learner, If it's a lecture I need to be there. If were watching a movie, I need to watch it. If it's hand on, I need to have a hand in it. I agree with his argument and find that there are basis for his idea. Although technology seems to be making its debut, it still something that I personally need to have a hands on type of instruction for. I'm excited to be a part of the future of education and I am saying that I am not afraid of change and willing to embrace it as well.



Comments4Kids

My comment this week was for a student named Chelsea who had a great argument for school starting at 10:00. When I was a 6th grader I felt the same way. Chelsea thinks that school should start at 10:00 and still get out at the same time. I don't think it would make a difference if it did start a little earlier and let out later. I told her to be excited about going to college and then she can start at 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment