Sunday, February 21, 2010

Comments4Kids

In week four, I was assigned to comment on Room227's class blog. I found that it was very informative. I commented on the post titled Shrimptastic. It was a lesson about Brine Shrimp. I learned that Brine Shrimp are not Shrimp but they are are crustaceans and they start out the size of the period at the end of this sentence. These kids seemed very excited about their experiment.

In week five, I was assigned to comment on a post made by a 5th grade twin girl from Avoca West School in Illinois. Yesol wrote about a school visit from the author Ruth Spiro. Before I could comment I had to google her just to see who she was. Yesol talked about how she was from a family of bakers and how before the visit from Mrs. Spiro that she felt like an outcast. Now she knows how to make a simple bread and she doesn't feel like an outcast anymore.

In week six, I was assigned to comment on Room 10 @ PT England. My comment was for a boy named Daley. Daley created his very own Limerick poem, he recited it on a video and has it posted on the class blog. He's a brave boy and he done a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment