Sunday, February 7, 2010

Homework February 7, 2010

More Podcasts

All the websites were informative but my favorite was Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog from the 3rd graders. I always find it amazing when children are technologically literate, even when it puts me to shame. These children are extremely intelligent and it seems that they are having a blast. Being technological literate places no limits on these students therefore giving them the confidence that it takes to succeed in life.

While visiting the other sites, I thought each one to be unique in their own way. Each one is educational and very helpful. Judy Scharf's podcast was probably the most instructive on podcasting and will help someone like me when it comes to creating a podcast. After reviewing this information I feel more confident and excited about making my own podcast.

2 comments:

  1. Sheree, I agree with the podcast subjects the third graders were amazing and it is awesome to see how much they like at such a young age. If they keep progressing there is no telling what they will be able to do when they get our age. Like the post keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With technology in the classrooms I see where learning is exciting, new and interesting to the students rather than dull and boring. I am excited myself about learning these new things and how I can incorporate them into my classroom with endless avenues to teach subject matter without the old text book and paper routine.

    ReplyDelete