Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments4Teachers

Week 7

Wow, this app gives real meaning to the one man band idea. I don't have an iPhone but the apps sure does make it tempting to getting one. I think the iPhone is just another wonderful tool out there for the convenience of man and not just for the apps. It is great for a student as well as a teacher.

I'm a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile. I will be summarizing my visits to your blog on my blog on or before March 21st. I'm in Dr. Strange's edm 310 class and here is a link to my blog, orsoshereeedm310.blogspot.com
the link to the class blog is edm310.blogspot.com



Week 8

I also feel that podcasting is a great learning tool. I think that it could work effectively with all school and students of all grade levels. I feel that technology has come a long way over the years and has impacted our world for the better. Podcasting is just another wonderful tool to be used.

I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama



Week 9


It must be extremely rewarded to be recognized for your work. I hope to one day be able to impact the lives of others as you have. To be an effective educator is my goal.

I am a student at University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You can visit my blog at orsoshereeedm310.blogspot.com. I visited your blog as an assignment for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment