Friday, April 30, 2010

Comments4teachers Week 10 & 12

Week 10

I think that this is a wonderful point of view from the author of this book and it's so true. We always give credit to the talent and forget the saying "practice makes perfect".

My name is Sheree Orso and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I was assigned to post comments to your blog as an assignment for Dr. Srange's EDM310 class. You can visit my class blog at orsoshereeedm310.blogspot.com



Week 12

I agree with your comment. I didn't realize the importance of technology and social learning until I took this class EDM 310. After have taken the course I feel that I am a little more tech literate and I am building my social network. Great article.

My name is Sheree Orso and I am a student at the University of South Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment