Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 15 Homework

PLE

This student is so smart that she can create this movie and has such an extensive PLE. Her organizational skills are amazing. I had no idea what a PLE was until I took this course and I think that it's great that we can learn from the internet just browsing looking at things that we may not feel is educational. Having fun while learning. My PLE includes classmates and teachers.

Two Questions that can change your life.


Wow, this is an eye opener. What is my sentence? Was I better today than I was yesterday? These two questions are amazing questions and gets you thinking at least they did for me. At this point my sentence would all include future tense phrases. Being better daily would be me being better at school, being a better Aunt, and a better server. I want to have a great sentence and I want to be better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment