Friday, April 30, 2010

Comments4Teachers Weeks 13 & 14

Week 13

I think that web based portfolio's are useful and can be effective. Your ideas are great. That sort of what this class is like now. We had to create a blog and our homework was weekly blog post, it's a lot of work but It helps us to make sure that our work is done properly because it's viewable by the whole world.

My name is Sheree Orso. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I was assigned to comment on your blog for Dr. Strange's EDM310 class.You can view my blog at orsoshereeedm310.blogspot.com

Week 14

I agree with you completely and quite guilty of using the term myself. Mostly not having time to learn something is just an excuse for everyone not to do something. You made an excellent point, we all certainly have the same amount of time to get things done and what we choose to do with our time is up to us, so we should use this time wisely especially for those of us who strive to become educators.

My name is Sheree Orso and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment